We would like to create a network of catsitters on the island of Lanzarote.
Barbarella and Anneke are already covering the areas of Puerto del Carmen, Matagorda, Tías, Macher and Puerto Calero, but we would like to add people in other areas of the island like Arrecife, Tahiche, Playa Blanca and the north.
We are looking for the following things in men / women who would like to join us:
- You have at least some experience looking after cats, including different breeds and cats with special needs.
- You are able to provide a couple of references from people whose cats you have looked after in the past (even if that’s friends).
- If you do not speak at least basic Spanish, that’s fine since there are a lot of English speakers around, but ideally Spanish would help. German would also help, but not necessary.
- You have a friendly, reliable and trustworthy personality.
- Your own car would help, but if you can walk or bus it, that works too.
We would invite you to get in contact with us if you have time for one hour each morning and one hour each evening, and can answer all the above points with a “yes”.
Important: KittenSittin will not take any money you earn by doing catsitting jobs. The only thing we would expect is that you share this website on your social networks and give our business cards to people (we will have them ordered soon).